Petrostar S.r.l. recognizes the importance of protecting your privacy. This policy shall inform you about the data collected, used and processed by Petrostar S.r.l on this web site, and explain how Petrostar S.r.l uses that information. Petrostar S.r.l’s usage of this information will be consistent with this Policy or the policy associated with the applicable Petrostar S.r.l site.
1. Information on Collection of Information
Controller of Data
Any data provided to Petrostar S.r.l on the website is controlled by Petrostar S.r.l.., via Eridania 116, Santa Maria Maddalena (RO)
Collection, Use and Processing of Data
- Petrostar S.r.l will collect, use and process:
- data about support requests and Petrostar S.r.l’s responses for the purpose of administration of services on the Website;
- timestamp and content of error messages displayed to you while using the website in order to improve it.
- In addition to the purposes set out in sections Google Analytics, and Cookies, Petrostar S.r.l as mentioned above will collect, use and process the data under section 2.1, as well as the data under sections Google Analytics, and Cookies, for purposes of providing the following services:
- to analyze your use of the Website through Google Analytics in accordance with the Cookie Notice and providing additional product selection and website stability for you;
- for marketing purposes, such as customizing offers on products and/or services for your future use of Petrostar S.r.l’s web site.
- Petrostar S.r.l may also collect, use and process the data under sections Google Analytics, and Cookies, as otherwise required by any applicable law.
Furthermore, you can prevent the information generated by the cookie about your use of the Website (including your IP-address) from being collected and processed by Google in the future by downloading and installing Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on for your current web browser. This Add-on is available at: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
A cookie is a small snippet of text that a website asks your browser to store. All cookies have expiration dates that determine how long they stay in your browser. Cookies can be removed in two ways: automatically, when they expire, or when you manually delete them.
We use different kinds of cookies for various reasons:
- Session cookies – these are temporary cookies that expire (and are automatically erased) whenever you close your browser.
- Persistent cookies – these usually have an expiration date sometime in the future and stay in your browser until they expire, or until you manually delete them. We use persistent cookies for capabilities like Google Analytics to better understand usage patterns so we can improve the site for our customers. This information is anonymized – when we look at the data, in other words, we look at patterns, but we do not see individuals’ personally identified information (PII).
There are also some third-party cookies on the site. These cookies could be session or persistent and are set by entities other than Petrostar S.r.l. Examples of these types of third-party cookies are
- Social Media Links to website like Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.
By accepting this policy you give your consent as a legal basis for the above processing. Your web browser may provide you with the ability to not accept cookies (you can learn more here: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
Other Web Website
The Website may be linked to other web website. While this policy describes privacy issues relating to the Website, it does not describe the practices of any web site that may be linked to the Website. You should consult the privacy policies of those other web website before submitting any information to them. Petrostar S.r.l is only responsible for information collected by it through the website.
Petrostar S.r.l does not sell or otherwise disclose your data to others, except that Petrostar S.r.l may disclose such information when disclosure is necessary to comply with or is permitted by any applicable law, or in response to any judicial or administrative request. third party. Such information may be used by such third party for purposes of providing services to you.
Changes to this Policy
This policy may be changed by Petrostar S.r.l from time to time. Petrostar S.r.l will post any changes to this policy on the Website. You should periodically check the website for changes to this policy.
Access, Rectification, Deletion, Opposition
In accordance with applicable law, you have a right to access, update, rectify and delete the information that Petrostar S.r.l collects through the Site by contacting Petrostar S.r.l by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org .
You also have a right to oppose to the processing of your personal data if you have legitimate reasons for such opposition.
Should you decide to update or rectify your information, such information shall nevertheless, at all times remain accurate and up to date.
Should you decide to delete your data or oppose to the processing of your personal data, you understand that Petrostar S.r.l will not be in a position to provide you with all or part of the services offered through the website and you may not be able to use all or part of the functionalities of the Website.
By using a Site, you consent to the collection and use of information by Petrostar S.r.l as set forth in this Policy. If Petrostar S.r.l decides to change this Policy, which it may do at any time without notice to you, Petrostar S.r.l will post those changes on this page. By continuing to use either Site after Petrostar S.r.l has posted the changes, you agree to and accept such changes. You should periodically check the Website for changes to this Policy.